Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Outsiders

Follow my blog with Bloglovin






(Theory Leather jacket/ F21 Harem pants/ C Thru Tuxedo button-up top/ Boots purchased on travels in Barcelona/ UO Bowler hat/ AA Lace bra/ Michael Kors Oversized Mens Watch/

Another must have for women AND men is definitely a black motorcycle jacket. I've had this one for a few years now and worn the heck out of it...which helps me justify the close to one thousand dollar price tag on this Theory bad boy. Call me silly, but there's something about throwing on a leather jacket that makes me feel a little tougher in my skin and a tad bit more rebellious!! The c-thru top and lace bra gives the balance for a feminine feel, because oh boy...do I love how lacy undergarments make you feel like a sexy lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment