Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gwen Stefani Harajuku Mini for Target

(Gwen Stefani at Jim Henson Studio for her launch party)

(My niece in the Woobie Hoodie & Faux Fur Legging)


(My niece in the 2 piece Panda Tutu Set)

(My niece in the Plaid Jumper)

(All the items we purchased..so far from the Harajuku Mini clothing line)

(So NOT to confuse anyone BUT this is NOT from Gwen's Harajuku Mini line. I saw this cardigan on the rack and had to buy my little cutie her first Missoni piece)

Well it seems as if all the top notch designers want to collaborate with Target to give us some more affordable digs. Love that! But this time around..Gwen Stefani decided to do a collab with Target for none other then the cute little munchkins in our lives. The Harajuku Mini clothing line for Target was launched on Sunday, November 13 and we've been running around ever since to grab some cute pieces for my niece. Just like every girl should have a barbie doll, every little girl should have a little tutu..and I absolutely love the quality of the Harajuku Mini. So...HURRY and run out to the nearest Target because it is selling out quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment