Monday, November 7, 2011

Dear Diary...



Totally diggin' this more subdued take on Robyn's track, "Call Your Girlfriend." Three members from the Swedish vocal group Erato released this video and are definitely now getting noticed for their talent.


Love this piano acoustic version of, "Be mine." Both joints take me back to a familiar place, but to two very different places I'm glad are no longer present. Building relationships, whether its business related or on a more intimate level is something that has always been very important in my life. So, when these bonds unfortunately(or should I say fortunately) take a turn for its worst, it weighs pretty heavy on my heart. Nonetheless, even the bad experiences shed light.
And what I will say...is these rude awakenings have definitely made me more AWARE of the kinds of people I want to keep out of my life, and less naive to people's ulterior motives . So here's to weeding out bad seeds and embracing CHANGE!! Saying goodbye to a few folks is never easy, but with such great friends on the flip side..you better believe this little mama is letting go of dead weight and always marching forward:) KNOW YOUR WORTH MY BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment