Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Evening Sunset



(My niece wanted in on the photo and is also wearing a Ralph Lauren outfit I just purchased from Bloomingdales Friend's and Family)









(Ralph Lauren Dress/ Aqua from Bloomingdales Cardigan/ Scarf from travels to China/ Faux Fur Purse from travels to Barcelona/ Hand Accessory/ Mantra Ring/ Rare Structured Wedge Platform)

I went to a Designer Warehouse the other day and through lots and lots of digging, I found this Ralph Lauren piece. This warehouse does not have dressing rooms nor does it allow buyers to try on clothes, so I was asked how can I spot out a note worthy piece among the racks and racks of cothes.?.?..well first off..that is my job..(and may I add.. a job I enjoy so much!!) I have a keen eye on how the pieces will potentially lay on the body. So what may look like a balloon or garbage bag on the hanger to most eyes.. I see a piece that is going to be draped beautifully on the body...a gorgeous basic where the draping and rare hem can be played up with layering of other pieces. And did you notice the pockets?? Oh Em Gee!! :) A dress with pockets?? That alone, will have me sold on any dress.

3 comments:

  1. cute love the look
    http://www.beautyandthefox.com/

    mia o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tracy! Where did you purchase the rare structured shoes? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I bought them from a wholesale seller but can check to see if your size is available so message me your info. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete