Sunday, November 20, 2011

Finger Flipping Goodness


(Litter via Littersf.com)






(If you are not convinced about the new finger armor pieces, check out Beyonce talking about these sick pieces in a behind the scenes video)

(Scorpion-like finger piece in brass or silver for SALE $38- Leave comment if interested or email at leavingatrace@gmail.com)






My days..as of lately..have consisted of shopping for research, and research, and more research for what kind of inventory I want for the online store. And in true fashion of what I do best..while researching, I couldn't help but to purchase more and more lovely pieces for myself. (Btw..never call them "stuff" around me because it's not junk and my dorky self gives value to each and every "piece") Hand accessories are just another way to vamp up your outfit and these kinds of pieces usually cost over a hundred dollars but have no fear friends...I will bring them to you for an affordable cost. When I saw the scorpion-like finger piece, the sales associate and I were drooling because it was his first time seeing it in the store.(A ring that can be worn on women and men-he rocked it on his pinky) He purchased one and because I thought they were to die for..I bought a few to be sold to you NOW so I only have a handful left to be sold at a whopping $38! Message me to claim your very own limited piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment