Monday, November 7, 2011

Hair Did..

Hair did

I am constantly trying new products to search for what works best and some of my must have hair products are from Bumble and Bumble. I would label my hair type more on the thin and fine side so the only way to build up volume is great product. The saying, "The bigger, the better," is my perfect idea of how my hair should be rocked. The Surf Spray is an excellent product that gives the "I've been at the beach all day, messy surfer hair look." The Thickening Spray is a setting spray that gives the hair a lift off full of body. The Hair Powder is what I call the magic tool because not only does it help give volume to any oily roots, but it also works as a touch up to your uncolored roots, which is why the spray comes in black, brown, blonde, or white. TRUST me when I say these products give flat hair that good big hair.

I always get questions about what I do to get the more natural big loose curls in my hair and the answer is thanks to Enzo Milano. The clipless curling iron is a bit tricky but is amazing once you get the technique down. You may look a little silly using it, because it comes with one glove... which makes it appear hazardous, but it's to protect you from the heat ( Warning: Be VERY careful! I've had some burns) Totally worth purchasing!

No comments:

Post a Comment