Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Accessories With Meaning


It never fails that even when I plan to just have dinner, I find myself shopping for something somewhere...anywhere!! Case in point..I decided to go for Taco Tuesday in Huntington Beach yesterday, and came across a tent from the street fair that stood out to me. Tempted as usual, I did a quick browse and found myself loving these pieces. The sellers were a lovely Tibetan couple(My roommate just came home from Tibet & we recently talked about the scriptures so it all just made sense at this point to support this) who sold me on the scripture on the silver ring that meant keeping one safe from those trying to do harm, and protecting one from bad & evil. The engraving on the brown ring is a mantra which is a Om for peace. I'm all for that healthy spiritual living! If it helps to keep away negative energy and promotes good and positive aura...I'm with it!! And..did you check out the daggers on that necklace?? Wow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment