Monday, November 7, 2011

Nails Did...


(My collection of gel polish thus far)

Although I love getting a good mani and pedi... it has never been on my regular to do list, because to be honest... aside from all the other upkeep a lady has to maintain, I find it a waste of money when the polish chips so fast. Well that whole notion went down the drain when I used CND Shellac nail polish. Oh my goodness!! Thank this company for creating a gel like formula that allows nail polish to stay on for 14 days. My nails are pretty thin and brittle, but this helps to keep my nails strong enough to grow out and not chip. Harmony Gelish and IBD Gelac are other brands that offers this gel like polish, which are also gaining its popularity due to the huge array of colors. Oh my..how I love when people come up with a smart concoction:)

No comments:

Post a Comment