Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Juice It Up

(My weekly all Organic purchase from Mothers Market: green leaf lettuce, celery, kale, parsley, cucumber, carrots, apples)

(My weekly purchase from Fresh and Easy for my to-go juices. Fyi..Cococut water..another excellent must have in my fridge.. is all-natural, super hydrating, nutrient-packed, potassium stacked, mega electrolyte.)




I've been juicing for a few years now, but never went on a complete juice fast. This past year, I was really health conscience and worked out almost everyday and tried to substitute at least one meal with a juice. Obviously, my weight dropped but I also felt a lot more energized and my skin was looking healthier. So, although I don't know if I could totally abstain from all food and just juice fast, I do at least recommend slowly incorporating juicing into your diet. If you need more convincing check out the the documentary, "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead."

No comments:

Post a Comment