Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fashion Moguls














(Elizabeth & James top/ UO Jumpsuit/ Tibetan bracelets & rings/ Hand accessory/ Rare structured wedge platform with metal accent)

The Elizabeth & James top was another good piece I found at the Designer Wholesale Warehouse. I can always count on Miss Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen to provide for a boho-chic wardrobe filled with oversized silk tops. The Elizabeth & James full contemporary line plays on masculine verses feminine pieces with to die for boyfriend-inspired fits. I threw on the E&J top over my UO Jumpsuit with my new beloved rare structured wedge platform with metal accent. And right before I was writing this post, I was doing some blog loving of my own and saw the picture above of Mary Kate rocking a similar pair of wedge platforms..Gotta love being on the same style wavelength..well when it comes to Olsen's. I heart these ladies and what they bring to the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment