Saturday, December 24, 2011

Tis The Season For More Sharing

products


$30 - amazon.com




I was debating on going out Friday night, but instead I decided to have Pho with my pops because we don't get too much one-on-one time. Then I decided to have a lovely slumber party at my parental units house with none other than myself and my Macbook..which predictably led to fashion research to the wee hours of Sat. I ended up getting stuck on fancying some new products I must have for the new year. Important to note that all of these products are highly recommended by another stylist to the stars, Rachel Zoe.

I've been a little freakish on approaching that age where I have to worry about wrinkles, so I've been doing massive research on eye creams and anti wrinkle creams. Call me silly, but I am all about trying to prevent it from getting worst. It's important to try to keep the face looking radiant with a healthy glow through the cold season, which means focusing on moisturizing and hydrating products. These oils and hydrating products will hopefully do the trick, so I'm super excited to purchase them and will give an update on how successful they are**Crossing fingers** And of course I had to look for products to keep that shiny, voluminous hair up to par. I've heard nothing but great things about Moroccan Oil so I can't wait to give it a whirl.




No comments:

Post a Comment