Saturday, December 17, 2011

Brown Skin Lady!



(Vintage Lace Crochet Dress/ Target Tights/ Archive Guess Coat from Bloomingdales/ Faux Fur Purse from travels in Barcelona/ Dropped Feather Earrings/ Michael Kors Oversized Mens Watch/ Rare Structured Wedges with Metal Accent)

Was sooo hyped to finally check out the Black Star show at the Nokia. Wish I took more pictures of all the great company I was in, but I was too busy trying to get coverage of the show, enjoying the music, and catching up with everyone I ran into there. Luckily though, I got a few shots after the show for my outfit post. I was able to work some magic with security to get wrist bands for an upgraded pit view closer to the stage. I just had to get good coverage of my man, Mos:) And let me note that he has such impeccable skin up close! Gotta love a man who can take care of himself.CHHOWW!!


1 comment: