Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Knits and Thighs!!



(Tsesay Sweater/ Thigh highs purchased in Barcelona/ Tibetan bracelets & rings/ Hand piece)

Been having a lot of GNOs(Girls night out) And thank goodness for that!! No offense to all my male buddies out there..but I've just been having tiffs with some of the testosterone in my life. I still love all my dudes, but I've recently just taken on a deeper appreciation for all the females in my life. I'm totally on this woman..female empowerment tip:) And bonding with the ladies is always delightful! Love all you gorgeous people from Venus:)


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those boots are incredible and that sweater is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS doll!! I found them in a shop in Barcelona,Spain and just could not leave without them..Sooo in love with them and def my favorite pair of thigh high boots I own. Thanks for your interest!!! Stay tuned for the online store coming soon..full of goodies! Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this outfit. Can't wait for your online store!

    ReplyDelete