Friday, December 30, 2011

Back to Basics

(AA tank/ BDG jeans/ F21 Cardigan/ F21 Turban/ Lita-like platform boots/ F21 Mix & Match Leaf & Cross Earrings/ Various vendor rings/ Bracelets from travels to Vietnam)

I was cleaning my room and saw this turban I purchased months ago, and still had yet to wear it. So, I decided to rock it today. I decided to go back to basics and keep the outfit simple due to the elaborate print on the turban. Nothing says more simplicity than a tank and a pair of denim jeans.

Only in SoCal..can you still throw on a tank in the middle of Winter. The weather has been so beautiful, which actually kind of scares me that the cold season will prolong into Spring. But, oh well!!! Not complaining! I'll take the sunshine and enjoy the present conditions...for tomorrow will bring a new day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment