Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas to ALL and to all a Good Night

(My mom's vintage dress/ Vintage &Tibetan Rings/ Hand Accessory/ Michael Kors Oversized Mens Watch)

This years Christmas festivities were taken place at my sister's house. Always a pleasure to be welcomed with all her Christmas decor..which is something she prides herself on..and rightfully so, because it is beautifully decorated from the inside & out. I think everyone can agree that the more lights the better, and believe me when I say her electricity bill must be maxed out during this time of year;)

I decided to dig through my closet..knowing I would find a bunch of pieces I've never worn. I always feel so festive Christmas morning, and usually tend to gravitate in wearing something red.(Funny how our minds work and correlate xmas to santa clause..to him wearing red.) Wearing red would be just a little too much this year, considering my hair is currently red..so I decided to play up the red hue with a red lipstick and to find a pretty colored dress to contrast the red perfectly...and this yellow mustard vintage dress was perfect for my liking. Great contrast against the green colored Christmas trees, and nicely blends with the pop of all the yellow colored lights. More importantly..it's the only vintage dress I have in my posession that belonged to my mother during her young adult life. I was so happy that it fit, but even more so when my mother was pleased with my choice & gave me her much appreciated compliments.

6 comments:

  1. beautiful dress!!!

    hugs from prague
    www.cristeene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS ladies!! Please add me to your blog rolls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures ! :) Really great look !
    This dress is amazing !



    Big kiss <3




    mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS Marzena!! Please follow my blog and add me to your blog roll!!
    xo,
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is amazing!
    love it especially the colours!

    Wanna follow each other?
    mystyleiseternal.blogspot.com greets ux

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANKS!! Definitely love this dress! Please follow my blog and add me to your blog roll! Happy Holidays!
    xo,
    Trace

    ReplyDelete