Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Treasure Hunting



(French Connection Sweater/ Vintage High-waisted Shorts/ Vintage Belt/ Lita-like Boots/ F21 Fringe Purse/ Wholesale Dropped Feather Earrings/ Designer Warehouse Sunglasses/ Michael Kors Oversized Mens Watch/ Various Rings(Barcelona,Independent Vendors)

I've been so busy this past week on the hunt for great merchandise.(By the way..a note to self: Do NOT wear high platform anything when running around shopping all day...Equals complete murder on my little feet ) Whether it be Designer, non name brand clothing, vintage, shoes, accessories...you name it and I've been all over it just to bring all you beloved people a great variety of pieces. Looking forward to bringing a sneak peak on ebay hopefully this week **Crossing fingers**

It has been extremely difficult being a buyer and not wanting to keep all the merchandise for myself, but sharing is caring so I will be sure to not let the "Finders keepers" attitude get in the way;) Ok..well wait.. I did find these high-waisted shorts while vintage shopping and it's the only piece I'm keeping for myself.. I swear..hehe My beautiful mom gave me this sweater because she threw it in the dryer & it shrunk. What a fashion crime..my mom knows better to not throw a silk, lambswool, rabbit hair sweater in the washer but oh well..her loss is now my gain into a cropped sweater. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Love this look -especially the shorts!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete