Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Clothes Diggin'

Went to a Designer Warehouse earlier this week to of course shop for myself and to also check out new merchandise. I was in Designer la la land, as usual because there were so many good pieces. I was so inspired that I decided to now include Designer pieces to the online store. I'm hoping to have some merchandise posted on Ebay within the next couple weeks so stay tuned for an AMAZING collection. Here's a sneak peek to what you can expect.xo!

(Hugo Boss)
(Free People Floral Shorts)
(Twelfth Street Fringe Dress)
(Twelfth Street Open-back dress)
(Helmut Lang Button-up & Crochet See Through Dress)
(Acne Pants)

Here are some items my parents and I purchased.

My fave- Perfect Boho Chic Lace Dress (For Joseph )
Total steal on these maxi & high-waisted skirt for a flat price of only $4 each
My thick thighs aren't so flattering in booty shorts so these are the perfect length shorts for my body type (J Brand /Current Elliott )
Cords for pops & my beloved Wide leg jeans(Vince/Elie Tahari)
Cords for Momma & another pair of denim for daddy dearest(Vince / Elie Tahari)
My dad picked this blazer due to its fitted waist(Marc Jacobs )
(
Paired his blazer with a great pair of (Acne) pants
(Free People Bell Bottoms/ Vince Jeans/ Elie Tahari Jeans/ J Brand Cropped Jeans)
(Fur Collars)
(Fur Shawl)
There was no price tag on this but the sales associates love me there and gave it to me for a whopping $3
Lace bandeaus are perfect undergarments for peek-a-boo tops (Calvin Klein)
I believe we should feel sexy at all times..and what doesn't scream more sexy when getting out of the shower than an (Oscar De La Renta Robe)

2 comments:

  1. I like the very first blouse. it is cute)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie!! Stay tuned for the online store!
      xo,
      Trace

      Delete