Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Beginnings

(H&M Faux Leather Jacket/ Bandeu Top/ F21 High-waisted Shorts/ Mom's Vintage Belt/ Black Lita-like Boots/ Statement Necklace purchased from travels to Barcelona/ UO Knucle Ring/ Amazon.com Ring/ Various other rings from Barcelona)

2012 is officially here and I hope everyone is off to a great new beginning..with no regrets, no baggage, no negativity, but instead with a clean slate, love, and positivity! My goal this year is to do as much as I possibly can, spend as much time possible with as a many people as I can , and be at however many places I can be in one day..in other words...busy busy busy bee:) Hence, my outfit posts may be at numerous different places in one day. By the way, excuse how white my face is in some of the photos..think the camera was on the wrong setting, but I just made people take a quick pic so I could do this post. Happy 2012 friends!

6 comments:

  1. nice look !

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty necklace!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS SO MUCH @ Style Servings

    THANKS Meekay!! I get so many compliments when I wear this piece. Love it!! Thanks for checking out my blog!

    xo,
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS Francesca! Please do follow my blog! Much appreciated!

    ThHANKS Clara! I appreciate you checking out my blog!

    THANKS goorgeous! <3

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!! xo!
    Trace

    ReplyDelete