Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Runs In The Genes

Introducing new rising star..Selah Marley, who is the daughter of Lauryn Hill and Rohan Marley...And of of course, I must note the granddaughter of legendary, Bob Marley. This beauty is only 13 years old and already has a spread in Teen Vogue. I'm sure we will be seeing more of her in the future so keep your eyes on the watch. An identical resemblance to her talented momma if you ask me. FYI...Ms. Lauryn Hill is scheduled to perform at the Hollywood Palladium on Valentine's Day, so cop your tickets now!

One of my favorite offspring from the music world is no other than Zoe Kravitz. With gorgeous and stylish parents like Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet, how can you not be blessed with star quality genes?! An already established model, actress, & lead singer of Elevator Fight..it looks as though this 22 year old is already a triple threat, and her sense of style has def kept her on my radar.








No comments:

Post a Comment