Friday, September 9, 2011

Still Summer Lovin'

(Photo via Nastygal.com)




(Crochet dress/ UO backchain tank top/ Boots purchased in Barcelona/ F21 floppy hat/ Independent artist handmade feather clip)

I'm having a little trouble letting go of Summer so who says I can't rock a summer dress in the middle of Sept? Mother nature is still gracing us with some rays of sunshine so I'm taking full advantage of sporting my tan before it fades away into fall. oh!(excuse the tan lines)..oops! hehe I saw this dress in a little local boutique and fell in love with the backless piece. It is completely see through but that never stops a fashion junkie like me to figure out how to put a lovely ensemble together. Found an UO tank top with chains in the back to throw some edge on this oh so feminine dress. Luckily it was long enough to be used as a slip, so I safety pinned the bad boys together and voila..everything's nice and tucked away!

No comments:

Post a Comment