Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall wine colored kisses



(F21 Bralette/ Tail Tiered Skirt/ JC Platforms/ Vintage Feather & Dangling Earrings/ Statement Ring purchased from travels to Barcelona/ Michael Kors Oversized Mens Watch)

Fall is officially here..therefore it is that time to bring out the wine color lipstick **Kisses** I saw this tiered skirt on nastygal.com months ago, but all the size smalls were sold out. I came across it again at one of my favorite local boutiques, and of course with my luck there were only size mediums left. But guess what? That wasn't going to stop me this time. I'm a gal of alterations so I took this to my tailor and she did her best..although I may need to come back to have her take it up some more. Oh! The battles with my seamstress but that's another story..although I do appreciate all their hard-work.

1 comment:

  1. OMG for some reason I never saw your older posts. Love this outfit and photo

    ReplyDelete