Saturday, July 21, 2012

Pretty Woman

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @ LEAVINGATRACE

(H&M tube skirt/F21 Leopard Bralette)
Dyed my hair again..Wanted to go a tad bit darker but now it is not as red as I would like but thats okay. Change is always great! So I'm gonna stick it out for a bit and go more red again the next time around. Every nice little lady deserves a Julia Roberts Pretty Woman moment..by that I mean the hooker looking moment too.hahahah!! Just one of them days I just felt like embracing every flaw on my body..from every arm jiggle down to every dimple in my booty..We are ALL imperfect but thats what makes us so imperfectly beautiful!! LOVE YOURSELF!!! Embrace your sexy!!
Outfit also inspired by
"Black leather skirt in a leopard print shirt..Whoa..."

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @ LEAVINGATRACE

No comments:

Post a Comment