Monday, July 30, 2012

Del Mar Choo Chooo

(Floral Fishtail Dress/F21 Floppy hat)
Life has been a bit hectic with work,meetings,new ventures, AAANNNDD my birthday month.. WIIIII!!!!! hehe I don't ever really care to celebrate but with having so many great friends..that doesn't ever smooth over so easily. I'm def more of a city gal who wished I lived in an area that had nothing but public transportation(The constant contact with different people makes me happy & the idea of never getting a D.U.I makes me even more happier. In addition to my belief of it creating a better lifestyle because you would physically be more active to get from A to B) So you better believe I was super excited to take the train to the Del Mar Race Tracks. My first time taking the local train and going to Seabiscuit:)

No comments:

Post a Comment