Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Back to Reality

(Aqua Sweater/ AA Tube Skirt/ Via Spiga Boots/ Target Polka Dot Tights/Various Accessories)

My apologies for the lack of posts but I just got back to the States a week ago and trying to get out of vacay mode and back into the swing of things. Everything about this trip was so inspiring that (this may sound crazy to some) I kept envisioning outfits mentally. Just so inspired by the people,my environment, the culture, the fashion..EVERYTHING..that it definitely tapped into my creative outlet. After a day of sightseeing and LOTS and LOTS of shopping, I decided to decorate my beautiful fashion savvy room in Cannes with some of my purchases. All clothing and pair of wedges purchased from multiple Zara's from France and Italy. Purse purchased from Mango(Nice, France ) More pictures to follow SOON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment