Monday, February 6, 2012

New Eats

So how did I decide to start off this gloomy day?? By walking through every aisle of Costco, and it was such a pleasant surprise to find so many new items that were "natural, whole grain, organic, & gluten-free." Yes, I'm guilty of being that girl you'll find in the aisle reading the nutrition facts.

Not much of a fan of frozen food, but always try to buy one item for the late night emergency food... so I chose the all natural chicken & vegetable potstickers. Bought some Pure Sea Salt and Chopped Onions for when I'm ready to get back down in the kitchen. Bananas for some potassium. I go back in forth between Rice Milk and Soymilk, so as you can see it was the Soymilk's turn:) H20 is a MUST MUST MUST ALWAYS!!!!
Love my OJ with a lot of pulp and first time trying this brand of Coconut Water.
Haven't had these turkey wraps for a long time but they are amazing!
I like to always have some kind of nutrition bar on deck for the days I'm too busy & just need to pop something in really fast to hold me over. Came across this Almond Pops with Blueberries and with brown rice?? OH MY GOODNESS!!! I love them.. I actually opened them in Costco because I was starving & and couldn't stop nibbling on these little bad boys. They are literally right beside me on my desk right now. Super light flavored and delicious. I'm excited to try these Vegetable Chips..crossing my fingers they are just as delish!
Last item I threw in the cart were these Vegetarian Stuffed Grape Leaves. Looks interesting so I'm gonna give it a whirl.
And of course I had to stop by Fresh and Easy for my vegetable juices, and grabbed a vegetable medley to eat with my hummus. A reminder to take care of your body because essentially you are what you eat!! Bon Appetit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment