Monday, October 15, 2012

San Diego Ras Kass/ Crooked I/ Lady of Rage









SORRY for not updating in so long. Life has been a bit hectic but definitely not complaining because every day brings about new surprises..some are great..some are not so great but that is the beauty of life..adjusting to what comes our way.  One of the perks of my life is getting invited to myriad events and coming across brilliant new people on a daily. Reminds me that I'm in a great space.
One of my dearest friend's, Ras Kass invited me to San Diego where he was hitting the stage.  Met Lady of Rage, which was ill because I was a fan of all the Friday movies.  Also met Crooked I(Slaughter House), who was actually hosting the event...Straight West Coast Hip Hop in the building:)
We actually spent the whole weekend in S.D and stopped by Tribal Clothing to get some swaagg..THANKS for hooking us up!!

Check out Rasy's new video, "The Great Recession" Ft. Doc Hollywood


Check out Slaughterhouse's  "Our House" ft. Eminem & Skylar Grey

 Peep out Royce Da 5'9" shout out to Rasy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment