Monday, August 27, 2012

A Lioness

Lush Dress/Gucci Clutch/Gifted Chanel Shoes/
Gucci LImited Edition Hand Beaded Clutch/Hand Bracelet topped with Rare Gold Ring from Travels to Barcelona
I've been on a hunt for a great cut out dress for my birthday and this number was def my cup of tea. I pinned up the front of this fishtail piece to appear not so short...Fyi..where your clothes hit on the body..depending on height..REALLY makes a difference so be careful to not have pieces fall where it exposes problem areas.
Took a night out in LA with our lovely driver George. Awesome guy!! While waiting for friends to arrive, I saw this amazing shop and of course made our driver stop and had an impromptu photo sesh with my gal pal..Girls Just Want To Have Fun!!!


5 comments:

  1. I freakin love your style!!!
    Will i see this on ebay? haha
    would love to snatch it!
    xoxo
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra..thanks soo much doll!! I was actually trying to find this last week for the ebay store. Def keeping my eye out for these kind of pieces so I'll keep you posted.. I wil be posting some vintage leather skirts this week and super fun accessories so check back tomorrow or Wed. THANKS!! xo!

      Delete
    2. Btw..if you are on Instagram follow me at LeavingATrace :)

      Delete
    3. Sorry doll, i dont have any social networking sites, but i'm definatily gonna look out to see what's in store. Oh my goodness, vintage leather skirt, can't wait!!!!
      xo

      Delete
    4. No worries hun!! Will be posted SOONNNN!!! THANKS!!! xo!

      Delete