Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day

I know everyone's probably tipsy but lets not forget the importance of todays celebration & make a toast to all the brave men & women who serve our country(past & present) In loving memory to the biggest hero I know..My grandpa who served in the U.S CIA/Military during the Vietnam War. Salute! He was captured by the Communist Party and served a grueling 17 year prison term in Vietnam..to then be reunited with my grandma & our family in the U.S for a too short lived 7 years before he was laid to rest with the heavens. His sacrifice allowed my grandma,dad,dad's brother & 8 sisters to escape captivity & seek freedom in the States. We miss you and love you Ong! I become more impressed with my family's honor, dignity & cohesiveness...You guys help instill such great family values to help keep me grounded & embody the true meaning of unconditional love, loyalty, sacrifice, & grace.. I stand a very proud member of our family tree & definitely a gawd damn DDANNGGGG:) Happy Memorial Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment