Monday, October 17, 2011

Orange Bang



First Outfit (Orange dress/ Vintage sweater/ Santee alley wedges) Second Outfit (Heather grey dress/ Poncho/ Floppy hat/ Ralph Lauren Clogs)

I purchased the heather grey dress at a local boutique first, and then felt like I was in the Halloween spirit so I went back to buy the orange one too. ("You look like a pumpkin Bi*ch)haha!! Anyone know what movie that's from?? SPOILER ALERT!! SPOILER ALERT!! No Strings Attached starring no other than Natalie Portman(LOVE HER) Anyway..I don't own many orange colored pieces, but decided to go for it just because I absolutely love the cut of this dress. Totally into the shorter hem in front, and longer hem in back. It can be worn on its own to show off the razor-cut back OR layered with other tops for a hobo-chic style.

No comments:

Post a Comment